[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][vc_column_text]
RTA IS PROUD TO OFFER:
The Virginia Education Improvement
Scholarship Tax Credit Program
According to US government statistics, a middle-income family spends $38,227 to educate a child through age 17. Started September 2013, the Virginia Scholarship program can substantially reduce the cost associated with private education.
HOW TO QUALIFY
This scholarship is provided to children who are residents of Virginia, and fit one of these criteria:
- Are eligible to enter kindergarten or first grade, or
- Attended a Commonwealth public school for at least half of the current or prior school year, or
- Were not residents of Virginia during the preceding school year, or
- Are prior recipients of a scholarship under this program.
- Family income must not exceed 300% of the federal poverty level, which varies by size of family.
- Family of 4 should not exceed $72,750 in income per year
- Family of 6 should not exceed $97,710 in income per year
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL TO LEARN MORE
EMAIL RABBI BART AT